Here are a few things to know before entering building for scheduled appointment:
- Wait in your car until I text or call you. This ensures minimal contact with general public.
- Please wear face mask upon entering the building and our suite. The mask protocol is consistent with the CDC’s recommendations.
- Please utilize the hand washing station at the top of the indoor staircase before entering our suite. It is important to all of us that we keep a clean environment.
- Update intake form online. I will send you an email with the link to follow through.
To ensure your safety I am taking the following steps:
- Modifying schedule to allow for more time between sessions. This allows time for the air to clear and for a deep cleaning of ALL surfaces
- Wearing face mask to reduce disease transmission.
- Addition of air purifying system.
- Providing hand sanitizing options at the entrance of our space and in all treatment rooms.
- Continuing to practice hygiene and sanitary standards provided be the Nevada State Board of Massage Therapy.
- Temporarily revising the cancelation policy. We will not require a 24 hour notice for cancelation of your appointment in the event that you…
- Had a fever with in the last 24 hours
- Have respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath
- Been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days that has been diagnosed with COVID-19
Here are a few self-help techniques: