Are you …
- … living your life in discomfort?
- … missing out on activities you enjoy as your pain worsens?
- … taking pain meds that simply mask your symptoms and don’t address the cause of your pain?
- … getting injections that don’t last and/or have minimal impact on your pain level?
- … taking test after test which are either inconclusive, or show that nothing is wrong?
- … being told surgery is your only solution?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Myofascial Release (MFR) Therapy could be the solution you’re looking for.
Self-Care Tips To Help During This Time of Social Distancing
What is Myofascial Release (MFR) Therapy?
MFR Therapy involves applying gentle, sustained pressure into fascial restrictions to eliminate pain and restore function. By slowly applying pressure to the system, the body’s unconscious protective responses are bypassed – this allows the therapist to ‘meld’ with the client to elongate and rehydrate the fascia.
MFR Therapy could provide the relief you’ve been looking for:
- Back, Neck or Hip Pain
- Arthritis Pain
- TMJ Pain
- Restrictive Scar Tissue from impact or surgery
About the MFR Practitioner: Heather Maxwell
Located in Carson City, Nevada, Heather Maxwell has been an award-winning massage therapist with a dedicated client-base since 2004. In early 2018, Heather sought out more long-lasting solutions for helping her clients recover more fully from chronic issues. She invested over 250 hours of training with John F. Barnes, PT – the industry leader in Myofascial Release (MFR) techniques.
The results Heather saw using MFR Techniques – both personally and professionally – were nothing short of extraordinary. You can learn more about her personal story of healing and transformation here.
Today, Heather is excited to work exclusively as an MFR therapist. She proudly holds the distinction of being the only Advanced-Level John F Barnes MFR practitioner currently in Northern Nevada.
If you are ready to start on the road to healing, contact Heather today.
Here’s what people are saying …
“Genuine authentic care!”
– Sandy, Jan 22, 2020