Self-treatment can be a very important component of achieving your goals. Just 5-minutes a day of self-care can help keep the pain away.
- helps maintain progress made during MFR treatments.
- aids in your progress during future treatments.
- empowers you to take immediate action with flare-ups and/or if new pains emerge.
A self-care regimen helps you to better tune in to how your body is feeling and what works to calm it. The more we learn from what we are feeling, the deeper treatments can become yielding even better results.
Self-Care Video Instruction
Myofascial Release – Official YouTube Channel
Perth Myofascial Release YouTube Channel
A few things to remember:
- You can always start with a”hammer” It serves a purpose, but for depth and lasting results always reach for your “flashlight”
- Even just 5 minutes a day of self-treatment is better than nothing
- It takes at least 5 minutes to effect change at a cellular level. Remember that you really are creating bioelectricity, biochemical/hormonal changes, and producing hyaluronic acid (cellular snot) that helps all the structures be gliding and fluid
Please remember that you can always reach out for guidance if you need it. I am happy to send photos, facetime video, or roll around on the floor with you for a few minutes to answer any questions you may have about your self-care experience.