Myofascial Release Therapy
Heather exclusively practices Barnes Myofascial Release (MFR). This therapy is proven more effective than traditional therapies (including massage) for long-term treatment of pain and dysfunction in the body.
MFR involves applying gentle, sustained pressure into fascial restrictions to eliminate pain and restore function. Slowly applying pressure bypasses the body’s unconscious protective responses and allows the therapist to meld with the client to elongate and rehydrate the fascia (the tissue that surrounds, influences and informs all structure in the body). For more information, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Rates as of February 1, 2022:
- 90-Minute MFR Session: …………………………….. $175
- Pack of FOUR 90-Minute MFR Sessions: ………… $650 ($50 savings!)
Heather Maxwell does not accept insurance and is not a workman’s compensation service provider. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, check, or credit card including HSA debit cards. She happily provides invoices to those who request them.
To book one or more MFR Sessions with Heather Maxwell, click the button below.
Also, be sure to check out my Self-Care tips!
Full payment is required for the following conditions:
- Less than 24-hour notification to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- No-show or missed appointments.
- Late arrivals – arriving late for a service may require shortening the length of the treatment.
- If the policy is not respected, we may require that you put a credit card on file before another appointment is scheduled.